Cannondale Domestique Short -
FEATURES of the Cannondale Men's Domestique Short.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Cannondale Men's Domestique Short.
- Cytech-EIT Fiandre Air chamois ensures freedom of movement while providing multiple densities of padding, excellent breathability and an anatomic fit
- Soft, lightweight blend of nylon and spandex wicks away moisture and dries quickly for exceptional comfort and moisture management
- 8-panel construction offers a supportive fit that stays in place without shifting or chafing
- New Age fabric is warp-knitted, with an exceptionally soft hand and lightweight feel
- Miti Nova 2.1 Fabric contours to the body with its elastic 4-way stretch and resists abrasion for everyday use
Support and Cushioning:
- Chamois offers supportive, breathable cushioning thanks to multiple foam densities and perforated fabric panels
- Elastic gripper “Cannondale” logo with silicone
- Small exterior rear pocket for key, credit card or nutrition
- Center rear pocket holds small essentials such as ID, media player or energy gel
- Countoured 8-Panel Design
- SIlicone grippers at cuffs keep the men's Cannondale Domestique bike shorts in place without pulling or irritating skin
- Reflective accents for visibility
- New Lean and Clean Cuff
REI (2012) (closeout)
The men's Cannondale Domestique bike shorts ensure you stay comfortable during demanding rides with their sleek, sweat-wicking fabric and comfortable chamois.
The Cannondale Domestique Shorts deliver superb comfort while maintaining a stylish look to impress all. The strong materials that are used in the construction such as spandex, nylon, and polyester are all woven together into perfect a harmony that provides durability, a precise fit, and comfort that will last. In addition to this buildup, elastic grippers are incorporated to aid in a secure fit. Featuring a small exterior rear pocket, it becomes simple to store basic ride essentials such as keys, credit cards, or nutrition products. Finally, for maximum visibility, reflective accents are utilized.