Canon 10x42 L IS Image Stabilized Water Proof Porro Prism Binocular with 6.5 Degree Angle of View U.S.A. -
The much-anticipated 10x42 L IS WP is the first waterproof binocular to incorporate Canon's exclusive Image Stabilizer technology for steady, shake-freeviewing.
The high quality L series optics, featuring 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD)lens elements (on each side), deliver excellent correction for chromatic aberration.
With a large lens diameter and a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, this binocular provides an exceptionally bright view, even in low-light conditions.
The 10x42 L IS WP binocular offers both the desired brightness and excellent waterproof capabilities, making it ideal for a host of activities including marine use, stargazing and wildlife observation - just to name a few.
The Canon 10x42 L IS is commonly used for Bird watching and more.The Canon 10x42 L IS is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon 10x42 L IS: Close focus, Quality lenses, Strong construction and Works well with glasses.
Traction and Grip:
- Distinctive, easy grip design.
- Doublet Field Flattener Lenses for sharp, distortion-free images edge-to-edge.
- Wide angle rating from an apparent angle-of-view of 65°.
- High performance L Lens with 2 Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) elements on each side.
- Body components feature metallic coating to prevent fogging.
- One touch IS usage.
- Bright field-of-view from a 4.2mm exit pupil diameter, the largest of any Canon IS Binocular.