Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Lens - USA -
• Retaining the impressive optical performance and large aperture of the original EF 85mm f/1.2L USM, this new medium telephoto lens uses a Ring-type USM, high-speed CPU and optimized algorithms to achieve an autofocus speed approximately 1.8x faster than the original. The high-speed AF and circular aperture create a shallow depth-of-field that brings attention to the subject and blurs the background, which is ideal for portraits and weddings. The floating optical system, which includes an aspherical lens element, suppresses aberrations and ensures excellent imaging performance.
The Canon 85mm F/1.2L is commonly used for Landscape/scenery, Low light, Night photography, Portrait, Portraits, Sports/action, Video, Weddings and more.The Canon 85mm F/1.2L is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast, Professional, Pro photographer, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Canon 85mm F/1.2L is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon 85mm F/1.2L: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Nice bokeh, Rugged and Strong construction.
- 72mm Filter Size.
- Medium telephoto lens - 85mm focal length, fast f/1.2 aperture
- Floating lens elements to minimise aberration during focus, ensuring high image quality over entire image area
- Large diameter precision-ground aspherical element effectively corrects spherical aberration
- 37.4" / 95cm minimum focus distance
- Large maximum aperture for available light shooting and attractive background defocus
- Manual focussing enabled even during AF mode (full time mechanical focusing)
- Ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) for fast and virtually silent operation