Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens - Canon U.S.A. Warranty -
• The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM is a high performance, water-resistant, and ultra wide angle Canon L-series lens. It has been specifically designed for improved edge-to-edge image quality that will meet the strict requirements of professional and high-end amateur photographers.
It features 3 high-precision different types of aspherical lens elements such as ground, replica and GMo. The circular aperture produces a beautiful and natural background blur when shooting at wider apertures. Other features include internal focusing, a ring type USM (Ultra Sonic Monitor), and new AF algorithms for fast and quiet auto-focusing.
The Canon 16-35mm is commonly used for General purpose, Landscape/scenery, Landscape photography, Low light, Macro photography, Night photography, Special effects, Sports/action, Video, Weddings, Wildlife, Wildlife photos and more.The Canon 16-35mm is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Professional, Pro photographer, Semi-professional, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Canon 16-35mm is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon 16-35mm: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Easy to clean, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Rugged and Strong construction.
- Lens Construction is 16 elements in 12 groups.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture is 16-35mm & f/2.8
- Max. Diameter x Length is 3.5 in. x 4.4 in. / 88.5mm x 111.6mm
- Filter Size is 82mm, Pitch = 0.75mm / 1 filter.
- Diagonal Angle of View is a Wide 108°10' - 63°.
- Focus Adjustment is AF with full time manual.
- Closest Focusing Distance is 0.92 ft. / 0.28m.