Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Lens - Grey Market -
• Retaining the impressive optical performance and large aperture of the original EF 85mm f/1.2L USM, this new medium telephoto lens uses a Ring-type USM, high-speed CPU and optimized algorithms to achieve an autofocus speed approximately 1.8x faster than the original. The high-speed AF and circular aperture create a shallow depth-of-field that brings attention to the subject and blurs the background, which is ideal for portraits and weddings. The floating optical system, which includes an aspherical lens element, suppresses aberrations and ensures excellent imaging performance.
- 72mm Filter Size.
- Medium telephoto lens - 85mm focal length, fast f/1.2 aperture
- Ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) for fast and virtually silent operation
- Floating lens elements to minimise aberration during focus, ensuring high image quality over entire image area
- Large maximum aperture for available light shooting and attractive background defocus
- Large diameter precision-ground aspherical element effectively corrects spherical aberration
- Manual focussing enabled even during AF mode (full time mechanical focusing)
- 37.4" / 95cm minimum focus distance