Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i Check Transport Document Scanner 190 cpm Simplex/Duplex Scan Speed 1200 dpi Optical Resolution Hi-Speed USB 2.0 -
The Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i High-Volume Check Transport is the cornerstone for production check processing, delivering high performance, reliability and image quality. With an efficient countertop design, the CR-190i check transport is capable of meeting even the toughest challenges.
The CR-190i check transport can help financial institutions, utilities and other organizations that handle large volumes of checks improve the efficiency of payment processes and treasury management. This results in faster access to funds, reduced costs and increased ROI. The features offered by this check transport are ideal for high-volume remittance processing, lockbox and back-office/branch capture.
Lining and Layers:
- One-line CMOS CIS sensor - with three-line parallel data transfer
- Dynamic Endorsement - real-time dynamic four-line endorsement
- Dynamic Sorting - eject pocket sorting based on current item MICR data
- Built-in Jogger - with redesigned rollers, the jogger helps ensure proper document alignment and helps eliminate misfeeds
- Two independent motor drive units capable of handling up to three items simultaneously in the paper-path
- Up to 300 dpi output resolution - Valuable check information can be precisely reproduced
- Fine Text Filtering - Binarization that removes patterned backgrounds and enhances edges around text for sharper images and improved OCR accuracy
- RoHS and WEEE - Complies with the European directives
- 1200 dpi optical resolution - For fine print and small details
- Programmable control panel button for third party application functions by software developers
- Corrugated Retard Rollers
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection - To accurately monitor double feeds