Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Production Scanner 100 Sheets Feeder Capacity 600 dpi Resolution -
The imageFORMULA DR-6010C departmental scanner delivers high speed, reliable document handling and high quality images, in a small package. Flexibility, rich features and ease-of-use, help maximize return on investment at all levels of the business system.
The DR-6010C was developed to offer another option for decentralized capture scanning needs. In combination with its sister product, the imageFORMULA DR-4010C, these scanners offer competitive document imaging platforms designed to increase efficiencies and workflows in decentralized scanning environments.
Lining and Layers:
- Employ advanced three line CIS sensors enable prompt transition of hardcopy documents into electronic files
- Employ advanced three line CIS sensors with an automatic dust-free shading calibration mechanism to capture intricate details with up to 600 dpi resolution
- Capable of reliably handling a wide variety of document sizes, from 2.1 by 2.8 inches up to 8.6 by 14 inches. A Long Document Mode enables scanning of documents up to 118 inches in length
- Capable of maintaining the same high scanning speeds in color, grayscale and black and white up to 200 dpi up to 60 ppm and 120 ipm
- User friendly operation through programmable pre-registered Scan-To-Job buttons
- Employ Canon's advanced and unique feeding mechanism as well as such features as Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection and Rapid Recovery to ensure smooth and reliable document feeding
- Built to match the volume requirements of decentralized departmental scanning