Canon MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite Flash Unit with E-TTL - Grey Market -
The Macro Twin Lite gives serious close-up, nature, and macro enthusiasts a different option in macro lighting-a directional quality of light, as opposed to the rather "flat" character of the traditional ring lite. Two separate flash heads can be swiveled around the lens, can be aimed separately, and even removed from their holder and mounted off-camera.
Like the MR-14EX, the new Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX is fully E-TTL compatible with all EOS bodies, including digital SLRs, and even allows Wireless E-TTL flash control with one or more 550EX and/or 420EX "slave units". It also provides easy ratio control of each flash head's output, over a six-stop range.
- Requires accessory ring Macro Lite Adapter 67C to fit EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro
- Each head can be rotated around lens in an 80° arc, swiveled inward or outward over a 90° arc, and swiveled up and down over a 90° arc.
- Incandescent focusing lamps, and two different types of 1-second modeling flash allow easy focusing and previewing of lighting effects.
- Twin-head macro flash unit, for directional lighting in close-up photography with full E-TTL automatic flash control.
- Mounts directly onto Canon EF Macro lenses: EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro, EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro, and MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1 5x Macrophoto.
- Powerful guide number (72 ft/22m) allows smaller apertures and greater depth-of-field when necessary.
- E-TTL features include FE Lock, FP (high-speed) sync, ratio control of A:B flash heads over a six-stop range, and Wireless E-TTL control of off-camera 550EX and/or 420EX Slave Units.
- Each head is removable, and has both a standard shoe-mount and 1/4-20 female tripod socket at the base to facilitate mounting off-camera.