Canon REALiS SX6000 SXGA+ Pro AV LCoS Projector 6000 Lumens 1000:1 Contrast Ratio 5W Built-in Speaker Lens Not Included -
The Canon REALiS SX6000 is a high-performance SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution installation multimedia projector employing Canon's AISYS-enhanced LCOS technology and interchangeable Genuine Canon lenses to deliver spectacularly clear and rich images. This model also offers 6000 lumens of brightness, ease of installation and maintenance and powered lens shift which can be operated in both vertical and horizontal directions. A wired remote option allows the remote use of the REALiS SX6000 in situations where obstacles block a direct line of sight between the operator and projector.
This high-resolution projector includes an HDMI terminal (version 1.3 Deep Color) for projection of high-quality digital images and uncompressed 1080p video, as well as a built-in network connection (RJ-45) for remote network operation. The projector's expanded color space and advanced optics mean that the 6000 lumens of the REALiSSX6000 deliver razor-sharp, brilliant results, without the need to 'over specify' the lumens required to compensate for loss in brightness typically associated with wide or long throw lenses. Greater eco-efficiency has also been achieved with the REALiS SX6000, which consumes a class-leading 0.0725 W/lm.
The REALiS SX6000 is the perfect choice for installations in educational, corporate or museum settings in which the greatest level of detail and contrast in images must be seen. It also offers outstanding performance in the reproduction of 4:3 aspect ratio high resolution images. With no organic polarizing element in the new AISYS 4.1 Optical Engine, the REALiS SX6000 is suitable to run for extended periods.
- Canon is renowned for expertise and achievement in lens design and construction - in fact the optical technology developed for acclaimed EOS series of SLR cameras is reflected in the development of projection lenses
Support and Cushioning:
- The REALiS SX6000 is equipped with an HDMI terminal (version 1.3 Deep Color), supporting 1080p signals provided by HDTV-capable satellite and cable boxes, as well as Blu-Ray players
- When you are projecting moving images with high ambient light, the REALiS SX6000 can employ a Dynamic Gamma function to heighten contrast. It automatically brings up the bright areas and pushes down the dark so shadow details can be seen more clearly
Size and Dimensions:
- With dimensions of 15.0"W x 6.7"H x 16.9"D and a weight of 18.7lbs (not including lens), the REALiS SX6000 makes installation easy in a wide variety of applications. The design of the location of the consumable parts enhances both flexibility in mounting and ease of maintenance
- The REALiS SX6000 projects an impressive 6000 lumens, delivering incredible image quality and brightness. The 1000:1 contrast ratio ensures deep blacks and bright whites. Pure, high contrast color reproduction creates images with crisp depth and dimension, ideally suited for conveying texture
- You can fine-tune the colors of the image based on a variation of screen color. Adjustments can be made from Normal, Non-white board and Adjust settings
- The design of the location of the consumable parts enhances both flexibility in mounting and ease of maintenance. The projector's lamp and filter can be replaced from the back and side without dismounting the projector
- The REALiS SX6000 features the ability to process RGB and component signals, from input to display, in 10-bit color for higher-quality reproduction of fine detail and gradients
- The REALiS SX6000 gives you an impressive range of input options, allowing you to connect to a variety of devices, including laptop and desktop computers, Blu-Ray players, digital cameras and camcorders
- The REALiS SX6000 incorporates Canon's latest developments in AISYS (Aspectual Illumination System) Optical System with AISYS 4.1 and a new LCOS panel. They come together to deliver brilliant, ultra-sharp images in almost any environment
- You can be virtually assured that the REALiS SX6000 can be optimally placed and since lens shift doesn't degrade the image the way digital keystone correction can, the extraordinary quality of your projected images is not compromised.
- An advanced function which can be used to compensate for lighting conditions for both the type of lighting (Tungsten, Fluorescent and Fluorescent H) and the intensity (Low, Medium or High), the ambient light function is ideal for users displaying content in varied lighting conditions
- Canon's REALiS SX6000 brings true reproduction of content from 4:3 ratio sources in high-resolution SXGA+. The fine detail delivers clarity to the furthest seat in a boardroom, conference room or lecture hall
- Like all REALiS Projectors, the REALiS SX6000 includes Canon's high-accuracy color controls, which ensure accurate color reproduction and compensate for color variances due to lighting differences
- The REALiS SX6000 projector gives you the choice of four interchangeable Genuine Canon lenses