Canon REALiS WX6000 D WXGA+ Pro AV LCOS Projector 5700 Lumens 1000:1 Contrast Ratio 5W Built-in Speaker DICOM Simulation Mode Lens Not Included -
The Canon REALiS WX6000 D is a high-performance WXGA+ (1440 x 900) resolution installation multimedia projector employing Canon's AISYS-enhanced LCOS technology and interchangeable Genuine Canon lenses to deliver spectacularly clear and rich images. It also offers a WXGA class-leading 5700 lumens of brightness, unparalleled ease of installation and maintenance and powered lens shift which can be operated in both vertical and horizontal directions. A wired remote option allows the remote use of the REALiS WX6000 D in situations where obstacles block a direct line of sight between the operator and projector.
The REALiS WX6000 D features a DICOM Simulation Mode which allows for the viewing of monochrome digital X-Rays, CAT Scans and MRI's with accurate grayscale rendition and precise detail. This special mode simulates ensures accuracy and consistency in compliance with the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) Part 14 standard, making it the ideal large venue projector for those in the medical education and training fields.
Other features of this high-resolution projector include an HDMI terminal (version 1.3 Deep Color) for projection of high-quality digital images, as well as a built-in network connection (RJ-45) for remote network operation. The projector's expanded color space and advanced optics mean that the 5700 lumens of the REALiS WX6000 D deliver razor-sharp, brilliant results, without the need to 'over specify' the lumens required to compensate for loss in brightness typically associated with wide or long throw lenses. Greater eco-efficiency has also been achieved with the REALiS WX6000 D, which consumes only 0.0763 W/lm.
The REALiS WX6000 D is the perfect choice for installations in corporate, educational or medical settings, especially in large rooms in which the greatest level of detail and contrast in images must be seen and offers outstanding performance in the reproduction of 16:10 aspect ratio high resolution images. With no organic polarizing element in the new AISYS 4.1 Optical Engine, the REALiS WX6000 D is also suitable to run for extended periods as might be required.
Lining and Layers:
- For those situations in which a clear line of sight between the wireless remote and the REALiS WX6000 D is blocked, a hard-wired remote can be used to operate the projector. A terminal has been provided to connect the remote controller to the projector
Support and Cushioning:
- The REALiS WX6000 D is equipped with an HDMI terminal (version 1.3 Deep Color), supporting 1080p signals provided by HDTV capable satellite and cable boxes, as well as Blu-Ray players
Size and Dimensions:
- With dimensions of 15.0"W x 6.7"H x 16.9"D and a weight of 18.7lbs (not including lens), the REALiS WX6000 D makes installation easy in a wide variety of applications
- You can fine-tune the colors of the image based on a variation of screen color. Adjustments can be made from Normal, Non-white board and Adjust settings
- The REALiS WX6000 D features a DICOM Simulation image mode setting that allows the projector to simulate medical imaging in compliance with the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) Part 14 standardized display function for display of grayscale images.
- The design of the location of the consumable parts enhances both flexibility in mounting and ease of maintenance. The projector's lamp and filter can be replaced from the back and side without dismounting the projector
- The REALiS WX6000 D projector gives you the choice of four interchangeable Genuine Canon lenses.
- Allows the user to set up 10 different settings based on the content being shown. Five user memory settings are for PC sources such as DVI-I, Analog PC and HDMI. The other five settings are for video sources such as Component and HDMI.
- The latest addition to the arsenal of color management tools is the REALiS WX6000 D's Integrated Test Patterns. You can adjust the image angle, gradation and color tone, as well as isolate system faults
- The REALiS WX6000 D incorporates Canon's latest developments in AISYS (Aspectual Illumination System) Optical System with AISYS 4.1 and a new LCOS panel. They come together to deliver brilliant, ultra-sharp images in almost any environment
- All that brilliance and image quality means nothing if you don't have the right inputs. The REALiS WX6000 D gives you an impressive range of input options, allowing you to connect to a variety of devices, including laptop and desktop computers, Blu-Ray players, digital cameras and camcorders
- The REALiS WX6000 D features the ability to process RGB and component signals, from input to display, in 10-bit color for higher-quality reproduction of fine detail and gradients
- Canon takes the capability of LCOS technology to the next level by combining it with enhanced 4th generation AISYS Optical Engine. Canon-patented optical light technology achieves high brightness and contrast within a very small footprint
- Like all REALiS Projectors, the REALiS WX6000 D includes Canon's high-accuracy color controls which ensure accurate color reproduction and compensate for color variances due to lighting differences
- The REALiS WX6000 D's DVI-I interface provides an all-digital connection between the projector and an input source. It avoids the signal conversion step required by analog connections and thus maintains high signal integrity
- The REALiS WX6000 D features a built-in network interface (RJ-45), enabling centralized control and monitoring of multiple projector units from a networked PC
- The REALiS WX6000 D projects an impressive 5700 lumens, delivering incredible image quality and brightness. The 1000:1 contrast ratio ensures deep blacks and bright whites
- The REALiS WX6000 D features a color processing algorithm, along with a highly accurate 3D LUT (Look Up Table). Conventional systems shift neighboring colors along with the selected color, often resulting in an imbalance in the image. The REALiS WX6000 D allows precise color correction.
- The 1.5x Zoom Lens (RS-IL01ST), Long Focus Zoom Lens (RS-IL02LZ), Ultra Wide Angle Lens (RS-IL03WF) and the Ultra Long Focus Zoom Lens (RS-IL04UL) can be attached to the REALiS WX6000 D depending on the application.
- Canon's REALiS WX6000 D brings true reproduction of content from 16:10 ratio sources in high-resolution WXGA+. The fine detail delivers clarity to the furthest seat in a boardroom, conference room or lecture hall. Every element of an X-ray, CAT scan or MRI displayed can be viewed with precise detail
- The lens shift capability of all four lenses ably assists in allowing maximum flexibility for a wide variety of installation situations
- The REALiS WX6000 D features a new LCOS panel which also delivers improvements in aperture ratio, now at 96% for smoother fine detail. It also brings more accurate white balance with improved neutrality
- Brighter, truer color comes from the AC lamp system of the REALiS WX6000 D and the AISYS Optical Engine. The colors on the screen have a more life-like depth thanks to the purity of red and green when compared with conventional DC lamps