Canon REALiS WX6000 WXGA+ Pro AV LCOS Projector 5700 Lumens 1000:1 Contrast Ratio 5W Built-in Speaker 40dB Fan Noise -
The Canon REALiS WX6000 is a high-performance WXGA+ (1440 x 900) resolution installation multimedia projector employing Canon's AISYS-enhanced LCOS technology and interchangeable Genuine Canon lenses to deliver spectacularly clear and rich images. It also offers a WXGA class-leading 5700 lumens of brightness, unparalleled ease of installation and maintenance and powered lens shift which can be operated in both vertical and horizontal directions. A wired remote option allows the remote use of the REALiS WX6000 in situations where obstacles block a direct line of sight between the operator and projector.
Other features of this high-resolution projector include an HDMI terminal (version 1.3 Deep Color) for projection of high-quality digital images, as well as a built-in network connection (RJ-45) for remote network operation. The projector's expanded color space and advanced optics mean that the 5700 lumens of the REALiS WX6000 deliver razor-sharp, brilliant results, without the need to 'over specify' the lumens required to compensate for loss in brightness typically associated with wide or long throw lenses. Greater eco-efficiency has also been achieved with the REALiS WX6000, which consumes only 0.0763 W/lm.
The REALiS WX6000 is the perfect choice for installations in corporate or educational settings, especially in large rooms in which the greatest level of detail and contrast in images must be seen and offers outstanding performance in the reproduction of 16:10 aspect ratio high resolution images. With no organic polarizing element in the new AISYS 4.1 Optical Engine, the REALiS WX6000 is also suitable to run for extended periods as might be required.
- The REALiS WX6000 is compatible with industry-standard AMX, Crestron and Extron controllers, making it possible to construct a sophisticated AV system. In addition, email alerts can be sent to the central PC to give notification of any malfunctions or service issues which may arise in the projector
Support and Cushioning:
- The REALiS WX6000 is equipped with an HDMI terminal (version 1.3 Deep Color), supporting 1080p signals provided by HDTV capable satellite and cable boxes, as well as Blu-Ray players
- When you are projecting moving images in high ambient light, the REALiS WX6000 can employ a Dynamic Gamma function to heighten contrasts. It automatically brings up the bright areas and pushes down the dark so shadow details can be seen more clearly
Size and Dimensions:
- With dimensions of 15.0"W x 6.7"H x 16.9"D and a weight of 18.7lbs (not including lens), the REALiS WX6000 makes installation easy in a wide variety of applications
- The REALiS WX6000 projects an impressive 5700 lumens, delivering incredible image quality and brightness. The 1000:1 contrast ratio ensures deep blacks and bright whites. Pure, high contrast color reproduction creates images with crisp depth and dimension, ideally suited for conveying texture
- You can fine-tune the colors of the image based on a variation of screen color. Adjustments can be made from Normal, Non-white board and Adjust settings
- While presenting, you can be sure your audience isn't distracted by fan noise. The REALiS WX6000 runs at 40dB
- Canon's REALiS WX6000 brings true reproduction of content from 16:10 ratio sources in high-resolution WXGA+. The fine detail delivers clarity to the furthest seat in a boardroom, conference room or lecture hall
- To optimize the image quality of your projected content, the REALiS WX6000 offers the choice of up to eight Image Modes, selectable dependent on the type of input signal either from a PC or Component Video source.
- The design of the location of the consumable parts enhances both flexibility in mounting and ease of maintenance. The projector's lamp and filter can be replaced from the back and side without dismounting the projector
- The REALiS WX6000 incorporates Canon's latest developments in AISYS (Aspectual Illumination System) Optical System with AISYS 4.1 and a new LCOS panel. They come together to deliver brilliant, ultra-sharp images in almost any environment
- Allows the user to set up 10 different settings based on the content being shown. Five user memory settings are for PC sources such as DVI-I, Analog PC and HDMI. The other five settings are for video sources such as Component and HDMI
- The REALiS WX6000 gives you an impressive range of input options, allowing you to connect to a variety of devices, including laptop and desktop computers, Blu-Ray players, digital cameras and camcorders
- The REALiS WX6000 features a built-in network interface (RJ-45), enabling centralized control and monitoring of multiple projector units from a networked PC
- The lens shift capability of all four lenses ably assists in allowing maximum flexibility for a wide variety of installation situations.
- The REALiS WX6000 projector allows for a variety of advance image quality adjustments
- Like all REALiS Projectors, the REALiS WX6000 includes Canon's high-accuracy color controls which ensure accurate color reproduction and compensate for color variances due to lighting differences
- The REALiS WX6000 features the ability to process RGB and component signals, from input to display, in 10-bit color for higher-quality reproduction of fine detail and gradients
- An advanced function which can be used to compensate for lighting conditions for both the type of lighting (Tungsten, Fluorescent and Fluorescent H) and the intensity (Low, Medium or High), the ambient light function is ideal for users displaying content in varied lighting conditions
- The REALiS WX6000's DVI-I interface provides an all-digital connection between the projector and an input source. It avoids the signal conversion step required by analog connections and thus maintains high signal integrity.
- The REALiS WX6000 features a color processing algorithm, along with a highly accurate 3D LUT (Look Up Table). Conventional systems shift neighboring colors along with the selected color, often resulting in an imbalance in the image. The REALiS WX6000 allows precise color correction