Capita DBX Snowboard -
The Capita DBX Snowboard is a collaboration between Volcom, Capita, and pro-rider Dan Brisse. All sizees of this board have zero camber under foot, so you’ll have a board that's super stable while remaining fun and playful. A combination of poplar and bamboo creates a strong, lightweight core that's powerful and responsive. A Custom weave with Basalt additive allows less wood to be used, giving you a lightweight platform to show off your skills. You can choose from the 151 freestyle version, the 154 all-mountain, or the 157 freeride, and get a board that's perfectly tailored to your needs.
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Capita snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!
- Custom Weave Basalt stronger and lighter than fiberglass for weight savings
- Aluminum Logo Base Inlay
- Graphics by Volcom Stone
- RFC Sustainable Bamboo Dual core blends poplar and bamboo for strength and response
- 4x20mm Basalt load bars reinforced core for extra stability
- Radial sidecut single radius design for a traditional feel
- 360° tip-to-tail steel edges for tough and durable hold
- Rotation Sintered Speed Base is fast and durable
- 4 x 20mm Basalt Additives
- Color of snowboard base can vary
- PLT topsheet is durable without the use of lacquer finish
- 4x2 Inserts
- Full ABS sidewalls are tough and durable to absorb impacts
The DBX Snowboard from CAPiTA is a versatile board that can transition from park to powder with a performance level that even pro rider Dan Brisse would appreciate. Featuring DBX / Freestyle FX freestyle shaping, the DBX Snowboard provides stability at high speeds, effortless float in powder and enhanced contact points during turns. CAPiTA’s Flat Kick Technology tightens the profile radius to create a forgiving, easy ride and a responsive, quick edge-to-edge transitioning. The RFC sustainable bamboo dual core allows your to shred bigger, faster and job with increased confidence. CAPiTA’s wax infused rotation sintered base used ultra-high-molecular-weight Polyethylene to prevent dry out and give the DBX Snowboard that freshly waxes feeling throughout the whole day.
Dan Brisse is one of the most versatile snowboarders on the planet. Having said that, he demands quite the arsenal of boards to be able to keep up with his crazy backcountry style, park madness and groomer slaying ability. This year the CAPiTA DBX Snowboard offers a wide array of options, from park to powder. There's a reverse camber 151 for jibbing, a zero camber 154 for the terrain-park and cruising resorts, and a hybrid camber 157 for powder jumps and backcountry days. Pick your poison, but pick it wisely; because honestly, these boards vary quite a bit although they all reside under the same name.