Capita NAS Snowboard -
You may not be able to have invisibility as your superpower, but with the CAPiTA Nas Snowboard, you can come close… at least while your out on the mountain. The Nas Snowboard is constructed to give you the speed and agility of a ninja, so you can sneak in and out of places nearly undetected. This snowboard features CAPiTA’s RFC Sustainable Core, the original eco-friendly core for the environmentally conscience boarder who doesn’t want to skimp on performance. The Wax infused rotation sintered bas uses an ultra-high-molecular-weight Polyethylene to keep the board feeling like it’s been freshly waxed all day long. The Nas Snowboard from CAPiTA is an all-mountain board perfect for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Black fleece additive layer of black glass adds strength and reduces breakage
- Aluminum Logo Base Inlay
- Die Cut + Silkscreen Combo Base Graphics
- 4x2 Inserts
- 360° tip-to-tail steel edges for tough and durable edge hold
- PLT topsheet is durable without the use of lacquer finish
- Transworld Good Wood Award winner
- Color of snowboard base can vary
- RFC sustainable core single species of poplar for a smooth and uniform flex
- Progressive Sidecut blends different side cuts for better stability and control
- Full ABS sidewalls are tough and durable to absorb impacts
- Special Blend EVO tech fiberglass uses eco-friendly polyurethane resin
- 2x20mm Carbon Kevlar stringers transfer energy from boot to board
- Rotation Sintered Speed Base is fast and durable
CAPiTA N.A.S. - Men's: Normal A* Snowboard.
What is it?
Traditional camber, directional twin charger.
Who’s it for?
The normal dude that rips.
Whats the deal?
Remember the good old days?…. Simple times, simple fun, simple boards for a simple purpose. Capita’s NAS lives up to the saying, “ If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it.” For the one board, all year charger, Capita’s “NAS” is directional, quick, responsive, lightweight and fast. The Nas was upgraded with a sintered base for 2013-14, so you better shave a couple seconds off your time at the banked slalomn.
Capita's NAS Snowboard keeps it real with traditional camber and a blacked-out graphic. The RFC sustainable core is made with a single species of poplar wood, the snowboarding standard for power transfer, stability, and pop. The Carbon Kevlar stringers that run in between tip and tail stiffen the ride for increased edge-to-edge response without adding much weight. Black fleece additive adds a layer of black glass to reinforce critical break points of the board. A Progressive sidecut blends multiple radii together to give you easy turn initiation, stability throughout the turn, and power when exiting the turn.
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Capita snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!