Cardinal Of Canada Bomber Jacket -
A down-insulated bomber with two completely different looks, this Cardinal of Canada jacket appeals to your street-savvy persona with a wet-look quilted exterior, then reverses to a more conservative herringbone fabric (minus the quilting) when you want to look a bit more professional.
- Cardinal of Canada is a family-owned apparel firm in business since 1931 -- known for Old-World tailoring and luxurious, fine-quality fabrics
- Shiny fabric side has diamond-quilted baffles at the shoulders and square baffles in the coat body
- Fluffy duck down insulation
- Full-zip front with snap-over storm flap
- Zip side pockets on shiny side; welted pockets on herringbone side