Carey & Co Sam Splint -
Truly setting the standard for wilderness care, the SAM Splint is one of the most popular emergency splints in the world. Dozens of applications make this a must have item for your First Aid kit. Lightweight and padded, this splint can be shaped to fit both upper and lower body injuries. Suitable for both adults and children. 4 ¼" wide and 36" long and weighing only 4 oz. SAM Splint comes folded to fit most first aid kits.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof and easily cleaned and disinfected with proper cleaning instructions.
- SAM® Splint can immobilize almost any bone in the body, including the neck. Easy to use and comes with step-by-step instructions.
- SAM® Splint is lightweight and may be rolled or folded for easy storage in emergency kits or backpacks.
- Requires no extra equipment. It will not puncture and is not affected by extreme temperature or altitude.
- SAM® is radiolucent and does not have to be removed for X-Ray.