Carhartt Astoria Pant -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Astoria Pant.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Astoria Pant.
- Double-front construction
- 100% polyester waffle-knit lining in seat; 100% nylon taffeta lining from the thigh down
- 100% cotton canvas with waterproof breathable membrane and durable water repellent finish
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors, all hook and loops closed. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat and remove promptly. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Elastic across back of waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
Weather and Wind:
- Fully taped seams for complete waterproof protection
- Fly-front with zip and snap closure
- Ankle-to-knee leg zippers
- Snap-adjustable leg openings
- Removable, adjustable elastic suspenders
Waterproof and breathable, the Astoria pant is a comfortable choice for wet days at the work site. Constructed of 10-ounce, 100% cotton canvas with a waterproof breathable membrane, its seams are fully taped for complete waterproof protection. Nylon lined, the pant features double-front construction for added durability and ankle-to-knee leg zippers for convenience. A comfortable fit is assured with a waistband that has elastic across the back, snap-adjustable leg openings, and removable, elastic suspenders.