Carhartt Bellevue Plaid Shirt -
A cool and lightweight choice for warm weather, Carhartt's Bellevue plaid short-sleeve shirt is constructed of durable, 3.5-ounce, 85% cotton/15% polyester poplin. Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage, it also features a stain-release finish. There’s also a convenient left-chest pocket for pens, glasses and small tools, as well as a back yoke with centered box pleat for ease of movement all work day long.
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Garment washed for a soft finsih and reduced shrinkage
- Contrasting-color neck band
- Carhartt manufactures apparel known for exceptional durability, comfort, quality construction and fit
- 3.5 ounce, 85% cotton/15% polyester poplin
- Modified shirttail hem can be worn tucked in or out
- 4.5 oz. cotton for sturdy wear and easy care
- Triple-stitched critical seams
- Long cuff placket for easy sleeve rolling
- Carhartt Style No. 100086
- US shipments only
- Stain-release finish
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Replaces S274
- Back yoke with centered box pleat
Sierra Trading Post
You'll find that the midweight cotton of Carhartt's Bellevue plaid shirt is perfect both for the workplace and lighter-duty activities off the job.