Carhartt Bib Overalls -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's WorkCamo Bib Overall.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's WorkCamo Bib Overall.
- Double-front knee construction with cleanout bottoms that can accommodate knee pads
- Triple-stitched seams and bar tacks deliver extra durability
- 100% cotton duck with Real tree Xtra pattern
Weather and Wind:
- High back helps keep cold drafts from chilling you on cold days
- Unlined for three-season comfort
- May have a button fly or a zip fly
- Zipper fly
- Ankle-to-knee leg zippers
- Two quarter-top pockets with coin pocket inset
- Reinforced back pockets
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Plenty of pockets
- Made in United States of America or Mexico (fabric USA or imported)
- Traditional watch inset
- Carhartt Style No. R06
- Micro-sanded for a soft finish
- Reinforced knees add durability
- High back with adjustable elastic suspenders and stress rivets
- US shipments only
- Metal rivets at vital stress points
- Hammer loop
Bibs are made with tough, 12-oz. sandstone duck with plied yarns that have been micro-sanded, then garment-washed to provide a soft feel. (Darkstone is garment-washed, 11.75-oz., 100% cotton denim.) High back helps keep cold drafts from chilling you on cold days. The large, snap-closed bib pocket, a traditionally styled watch pocket, two slash pockets at the waist (with coin pocket), reinforced back pockets and a tool pocket on the right leg offer lots of storage options. The left leg has hammer loop and ruler pockets. Triple-stitched seams and bar tacks deliver extra durability. These bibs do not have leg zippers as pictured. Imported.
Even waist sizes: 30-50.
Inseam: 30", 32", 34", 36".
Carhartt Style No.: R06, R07.
Sierra Trading Post
2nds, Carhartt built these bib overalls using rugged, unlined 12 oz. cotton sandstone duck, garment washed for softness.