Carhartt Brushed Fleece Sherpa Lined Sweatshirt -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sherpa Lined Sweatshirt.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sherpa Lined Sweatshirt.
- 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend
- 50% cotton
Lining and Layers:
- Attached sherpa-lined extended hood for extra warmth
Wash and Care:
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Full-length antique nickel zipper
- Media port and loop lets you string earphones from pocket
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Carhartt label sewn on pocket
- Brushed for extra softness
- Locker loop facilitates hanging
Brushed for extra softness, this brushed-fleece sweatshirt is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
Built with traditional Carhartt durability, this full-zip sweatshirt is rugged enough to take a beating from your active outdoor lifestyle and still look as good as the day you bought it. Constructed of 10.5-oz. 50/50 cotton/polyester, it's brushed for enhanced softness. Spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband for added stretch. Other features include front handwarmer pockets, inside media port and a Sherpa fleece-lined hood. Full-length zip front. Imported.
Colors: Black, New Navy, Slate Heather, Forest Night, Burnt Sienna.
Carhartt Style No.: 100072.