Carhartt Chamois Long-Sleeve Shirt -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Chamois Long Sleeve Shirt.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Chamois Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 7.75-ounce, 100% cotton Portuguese chamois
Wash and Care:
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Brushed flannel on both sides for softness
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Two button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Shoulder pleats for ease of movement
The comfort and quality of 7.75-ounce, 100% cotton Portuguese chamois makes this chamois long-sleeve shirt a stand out. Sourced from the world’s finest mills, the flannel is brushed on both sides for softness. Well detailed, there’s also a spread collar, two chest pockets with flaps and button closures for secure storage, and two-button adjustable cuffs for a comfortable fit. To enhance ease of movement, the shirt features a back yoke with centered box pleat and, for strength, triple-stitched main seams.
The Carhartt Men's Chamois Long-Sleeve Shirt combines the comfort of a relaxing tee (brushed cotton fabric and shoulder pleats) with the durability of a worker's shirt (triple-stitched main seams).
Whether you're dressing for town or for work, do so in this Chamois Shirt by Carhartt. A perfect shirt for work, this shirt will have you looking good in your workwear. It has double front pockets with flaps and buttons, a button down placket, and a straight back yoke with centered box pleat. Pair with one of Carhartt's hard working jeans or pants for a complete outfit.
This well-built work short can handle anything your day throws at it.
Smooth and comfortable chamois brushed flannel is brushed on both sides for added softness.
Dual chest pockets with button-flap closures.
Woven logo label at left pocket.
Machine wash warm, tumble dry medium.