Carhartt Duck Coverall - Arctic-Quilt Lined - Pricing -
X02 Carhartt Duck Coverall - Arctic-Quilt Lined.
Carhartt's arctic quilt-lined duck coverall will get the job done in the coldest weather. It is made of 12 ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck 100% with a nylon quilted to arctic-weight polyester lining. It features multiple tool and utility pockets, hammer loop, corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood, ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps and snap closures, and triple-stitched main seams. It also has a split back with bi-swing for comfort, rib-knit storm cuffs, pleated elbows for ease of movement and pencil slots on the left sleeve. Double knees with cleanout bottoms can accommodate knee pads.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under collar snaps for optional hood
Wash and Care:
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry with no heat or hang to drip dry. Remove promptly.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Spilt back with bi-swing folds for comfort
- Ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closures
- Two large lower-front pockets
- 12 ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck
- Compatible hood, A02 Carhartt Duck Hood - Arctic Quilt Lined or A08 Carhartt Duck Hood with Knit Collar - Quilted Flannel Lined
- 100% nylon lining quilted to arctic weight polyester insulation
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Double knees with cleanout bottoms accommodate knee pads
Size and Dimensions:
- Short - 28" Inseam
- Regular - 30" Inseam
- Tall - 32" Inseam
- Right-leg hammer loop
- Rib-knit storm cuffs
- Pleated elbows for ease of movement