Carhartt Flame-Resistant All-Season Bomber Jacket -
Carhartt's flame-resistant all-season bomber jacket is designed to last. Made of 8.5 ounce flame-resistant canvas, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, it features a 6 ounce twill face cloth lining. It also has two lower front pockets, two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures and Nomex rib-knit cuffs and waistband. The brass front zipper has Nomex tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection.
Lining and Layers:
- 6 ounce twill face cloth lining
- Flame-Resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Nomex FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- HRC 2 label sewn on zipper flap
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket
- Two lower-front pockets
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
It’s made of 8.5-oz. 88/12 cotton/high-tenacity nylon for flame resistance and finished with a 6-oz. twill-face cloth lining for long-lasting job-site comfort and warmth. Two lower front pockets and two inside pockets. Fire-resistant hook-and-loop closure adds arc protection. Imported.
Tall sizes: L-5XL.
Colors: Brown, Dark Navy.
Carhartt Style No.: FRJ020.