Carhartt Flame-Resistant Classic Twill Coverall - Unlined -
Carhartt's flame-resistant twill coverall is un-lined for use in moderate climates. Made of 7-ounce FR twill, a blend of 88% cotton and 12 % high tenacity nylon, it features two chest pockets with flaps, two pass-through pockets, left-leg utility band and multiple tool and utility pockets. It also has a spread collar, two-way brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps, pleated elbows and a bi-swing back for easy of movement and leg openings that fit over work boots. Seams are triple-stitched for durability.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Please refer to sizing tab above for accurate coverall sizing. The X01 and X02 have the same sizing guidelines as this product.
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape and inside and outside protective flaps
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Two chest pockets with flaps
- HRC label sewn on left-chest pocket
- Two pass-through pockets
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back and front pockets
- Split-back construction
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Leg opening fits over boots for easy on and off
Size and Dimensions:
- Short - 28" Inseam
- Tall - 32" Inseam
- Regular - 30" Inseam
- Left-leg utility band
- Field tested
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL classified NFPA 2112