Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Active Jac - Quilt Lined -
Tough, job-tested and flame-resistant – all in one jacket. Made of 13-oz. flame-resistant INDURA Ultra Soft® duck which is an 88/12 cotton, high-tenacity nylon blend. A quilt-lined three-piece attached hood with a flame-resistant Nomex® adjustable drawcord and Nomex rib-knit cuffs and waist. Lined in 10-oz. flame-resistant moda-quilt. Two inside patch pockets with flame-resistant hook-and-loop closures. Brass zipper with inside/outside protective flaps and hidden snap closures for electric arc protection. Imported.
Tall sizes: L-3XL.
Colors: Dark Navy, Carhartt Brown.
Carhartt Style No.: FRJ184.
- Lined in 10-oz. flame-resistant Moda-Quilt
- 13 ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- Attached quilt-lined hood with adjustable Nomex drawcord
- 88/12 cotton, high-tenacity nylon blend
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closures for electric-arc protection
- HRC 4 label sewn on zipper flap
- Made of 13-oz. flame-resistant INDURA Ultra Soft duck
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket
- Nomex rib-knit cuffs and waist
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
FRJ184 Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Duck Active Jac - Quilt Lined