Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Bib Overall with Reflective Striping - Quilt Lined -
Featuring 3M 2-inch reflective contrasting tape (#9197) front and back, Carhartt's flame-resistant duck bib overall with reflective striping offers an extra measure of visibility at the worksite. Built with FR 13-ounce, 100% cotton duck, it’s lined for comfort with 11.5-ounce, FR twill face-cloth quilted to heavyweight modacrylic insulation. The overall includes a high back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center release buckles. The chap-style double front enhances durability and multiple tool and utility pockets stow all that you carry. For easy on and easy off, the leg zippers extend ankle to thigh. They feature Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures. In addition, there’s a brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape.
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material 2-inch reflective contrasting tape (#9187) front and back for 360° visibility with “X” on back
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- Multiple utility pockets
- Carhartt FR label sewn on bib pocket; HRC 4 label sewn on left-chest pocket
- Tape maintains performance through 50 home launderings
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- High back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center-release buckles
- FR melamine buttons at waist