Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Bomber Jacket -
Carhartt's flame-resistant duck bomber quilt-lined jacket will keep you warm in cooler weather. Made of 13-ounce, 100% cotton flame-resistant duck with a 10.5-ounce flame-resistant quilt lining, it has two inside patch pockets with flame resistant hook-and-loop closure for convenient storage and Nomex® rib-knit cuffs and waistband. It also features a brass front zipper with Nomex® zipper tape that has inside and outside protective flaps and hidden snap closure for electric arc protection. An optional flame-resistant hood (FRA265) can be attached with snaps under the collar. NFPA 70E compliant.
- Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood, style # FRA265 Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Hood - Quilt Lined
- Flame resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
- 13 ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Nomex FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- HRC 4 label sewn on zipper flap
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
Carhartt's heavyweight Flame-Resistant Tall Duck Bomber is tough enough for any job. 13-oz., 100% cotton duck, 11.5-oz. quilt lining, and modacrylic quilted batting are flame-resistant and warm. Fire-resistant Nomex® rib-knit cuffs and waistband. Brass front zipper with Fire-resistant Nomex zipper tape. Inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure and two inside patch pockets secure essentials. Under-collar snaps for optional hood. Made in USA.
Center back length: 31”.
Colors: Dark Navy, Brown.
Carhartt Style No.: FRJ195.