Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Coverall - Quilt Lined -
Rugged FR 13-ounce, 100% cotton duck makes Carhartt's flame-resistant duck coverall a durable choice. Comfortable, too, it’s lined with 11.5-ounce, FR twill face-cloth quilted to modacrylic insulation. The brass two-way zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape features inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closures for electric-arc protection, and the chap-style double front enhances durability. Nomex FR rib-knit storm cuffs help seal in the warmth, and the under-collar snaps to attach the optional FR hood (FRA265).
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Undercollar snaps for optional FR hood (FRA265)
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
Size and Dimensions:
- Short - 28" Inseam
- Tall - 32" Inseam
- Regular - 30" Inseam
- Brass two-way front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flap with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back and front pockets; HRC 4 label sewn on left-chest pocket
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Nomex rib-knit storm cuffs
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E