Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Traditional Coat with Reflective Striping - Quilt Lined -
With 3M 2-inch reflective contrasting tape (#9187) front and back, Carhartt's flame-resistant duck traditional coat with reflective striping offers excellent visibility as well as FR protection. Constructed of FR 13-ounce, 100% cotton duck, it features 11.5-ounce, FR twill face-cloth lining quilted to heavyweight modacrylic insulation for warmth. The two-way brass zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape includes inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closures for electric-arc protection. To help ensure all-day comfort, the coat offers a Nomex FR inside waist adjustable draw cord and Nomex FR rib-knit storm cuffs. To provide ample storage, there are two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures. Use the under-collar snaps to attach the optional FR hood (FRA265).
- Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood (FRA265)
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Two-way brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps and hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Carhartt FR and HRC 4 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- 3M 2-inch reflective contrasting tape (#9187) front and back for 360° visibility with “X” on back
- Nomex FR inside-waist adjustable draw cord
- Nomex FR rib-knit storm cuffs
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E