Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Vest - Quilt Lined -
Carhartt's flame-resistant duck vest is quilt-lined for cooler days. Made of 13 ounce, 100% cotton flame-resistant duck with a 11.5 ounce, flame-resistant quilt lining, it has an inside patch pocket with a hook-and-loop closure, kidney flap and a Nomex rib-knit collar. It also features a brass front zipper with Nomex zipper tape and inside/outside protective flaps with a hidden snap closure for electric arc protection. NFPA 70E compliant.
- 13 ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Two large front pockets
- Carhartt FR and HRC 4 labels sewn on left-front pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E