Carhartt Flame-Resistant Heavyweight Crewneck Sweatshirt -
Carhartt's flame-resistant heavyweight crewneck sweatshirt provides durability and protection. Made of heavyweight flame-resistant 14.25 ounce knit, 58% cotton/35% modacrylic/7% polyester, it features a stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and waistband. A Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels are sewn on the left-front side seam.
- Machine was warm at 110°F (43°C) maximum, permanent press cycle, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not use fabric softener. Do not starch. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and waistband
Weather and Wind:
- Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels sewn on left-front side seam
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Anti-odor control
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E