Carhartt Flame-Resistant Heavyweight Denim Jean -
Carhartt's flame-resistant realxed fit denim jean is as comfortable as it is durable. Made of 14.75 ounce denim, an 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon blend, it's pre-washed for softness and it has a relaxed seat and thigh to give you plenty of comfort. The brass zipper fly features protective Nomex zipper tape and the high-tension snap closure at the waist is arc-resistant. 17-inch leg openings fit over work boots.
- Leg openings fit over boots
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thighs
- Double-stitched main seams
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 165°F (74°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Garment washed for soft finish
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- HRC 3 label sewn on coin pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112 standards
- Straight leg
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Field tested
- Sits slightly below the waist