Carhartt Flame-Resistant High-Visability 5-Point Breakaway Vest -
Working near moving equipment in a job that requires FR? Carhartt's flame-resistant high-visibility 5-point breakaway vest combines two protective technologies to help get the job done. Constructed in 6.5 ounce FR mesh fabric that blends 85% modacrylic and 15% Kevlar, the vest features 3M Scotchlite FR reflective material #8935. There are five breakaway points: one FR hook-and-loop closure on the front, two on the sides and two on the shoulders.
- 3M Scotchlite FR reflective material #8935 maintains performace through 50 home launderings
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 and NFPA 70E standards
- Meets ANSI Class 2, Level 2 visibility standards
- Carhartt FR and HRC 1 labels sewn on left chest