Carhartt Flame-Resistant Sweatshirt -
Carhartt's heavyweight zip-front sweatshirt is now available in flame-resistant fabric. Made of heavyweight flame-resistant 14-ounce knit, 58% cotton/35% modacrylic/7% polyester, it features an attached hood and FR draw cord closure and two front handwarmer pockets. A Carhartt flame-resistant and HRC 3 labels are sewn on the left-front pocket. Carhartt protective clothing is designed with safety in mind. Their flame-resistant apparel is made for workers who are exposed to the risk of fire or electrical arcs. All of Carhartt's flame-resistant apparel meets NFPA-70E and OSHA standards and the fabric is tested by performing vertical flame tests after 200 industrial launderings - twice industry standard.
- Midweight three-season 10 oz. blend of modacrylic and cotton jersey knit
- Carhartt manufactures apparel known for exceptional durability, comfort, quality construction and fit
- Flame-resistant fabric by Innovative Textiles, Inc.
- Three-piece attached hood with drawcord
- Attached hood with FR draw-cord closure
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape plus inner and outer protective flaps
- Zip front closure with dual interior and exterior storm flaps
- Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels sewn on left-front pocket
- Patch front hand pockets
- Supremely soft brushed interior
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Meets NFPA 70E standards
- Carhartt Style No. FRK296
- Guaranteed flame-resistance for the useful life of the garment, provided care instructions are followed
- Hazard/Risk Category 2
- US shipments only
Sierra Trading Post
For total protection, comfort and safety on the job, Carhartt's Flame-Resistant sweatshirt is well worth the investment. Flame resistance is guaranteed for the life of the garment, so you will be well-protected from the risk of flash fires or electrical arcs.