Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Active Jac - Quilt Lined -
Carhartt's flame-resistant midweight active jac is finished with a 8.5 ounce quilt lining for warmth. Made of 8.75 ounce, flame-resistant canvas, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, it features two lower front pockets, two inside patch pockets with hook-and-loop closures, Nomex rib-knit cuffs and waistband, brass front zipper with Nomex tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection. The attached quilt-lined hood has an adjustable Nomex drawcord.
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
- Attached quilt-lined hood with adjustable Nomex FR draw cord
- 8.75 ounce FR quilt lining, FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Nomex FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- HRC 3 label sewn on zipper flap
- Brass front zipper with Nomex tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric arc protection
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket
- Two lower front pockets
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E