Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Hood -
Carhartt's Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Dearborn Jacket keeps you safe from errant flames. 8.5-oz. 88/12 cotton/high-tenacity nylon canvas shell and modacrylic quilted batting are flame-resistant. Brass front zipper with Fire-resistant Nomex® zipper tape. Inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection. Two flame-resistant inside patch pockets secure essentials. Imported.
Center back length: (L) 28.75”.
Colors: Dark Navy, Brown.
Carhartt Style No.: FRJ164.
- 2-ply construction enhances comfort and warmth
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Hood is compatible with FRJ003 Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Dearborn Jacket - Quilt Lined and FRJ164 Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Dearborn Jacket - Quilt Lined
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Arc-resistant snaps for attachment to FR outerwear only
- Chin protector with FR hook-and-loop closure
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards
- Adjustment Nomex FR drawcord for adjustment
FRA002 Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Hood