Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Pants -
Constructed of 88/12 cotton/high-tenacity nylon, the Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Pants meet the National Fire Protection Association's 70E standards for electrical safety. These loose-fitting pants sit slightly below the waist and are lined with flame-resistant modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth. Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with Nomex® flame-resistant zipper tape. Inner and outer leg zipper flaps with arc-resistant snap closures. Double knees with cleanout openings accommodate knee pads. Reinforced leg-bottom kick panels. Full seat and thighs. Two reinforced back pockets. Triple-needle-stitched main seams. Imported.
Colors: Brown, Dark Navy.
Carhartt Style No: FRB194.
- FR twill face cloth lining quilted to midweight modacrylic insulation
- Flame resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
- Triple stitched main seams
- Double knees with cleanout opening to accommodate knee pads
- HRC 3 label sewn on front waistband
- Ankle to thigh leg zippers with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Inner and out leg zipper flaps with arc resistant snap closures
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Reinforced leg bottom kick panels
- Sits slightly below the natural waist
- Chap style double front enhances durability
- Full seat and thighs
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
These flame resistant mid-weight canvas waist overalls by Carhartt are quilt-lined for cooler days. They sit slightly below the natural waist and are made with a full seat and thighs for a comfortable fit all of the time. Easily add your knee pads into the double knee when you need them and remove them for less bulk when you don't need them. These overalls feature chap-style double-front panels, reinforced back pockets, ankle-to-thigh brass zippers with Nomex zipper tape, and self-fabric kick panels at the bottom of the leg openings. The main seams are triple stitched for added durability.