Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Quilt Lined Canvas Dearborn Jacket -
Carhartt's flame-resistant mid-weight canvas Dearborn jacket was designed to last! Made of 8.5-ounce flame-resistant canvas with a 6.75-ounce flame-resistant quilt lining, it has two inside patch pockets with flame resistant hook-and-loop closures for convenient storage, a brass from zipper with Nomex zipper tape that has inside and outside protective flaps, and hidden storage for electric arc protection. For extra warmth and protection, attach a flame resistant hood* to the snaps under the collar. (*Hood sold separately)
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
- Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood, style # FRA002 Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Hood
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass front zipper with Nomex zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with covered snaps for electric-arc protection
- Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels sewn on the left-front pocket
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Field Tested