Carhartt Flame-Resistant Oakman Work Shirt -
Made from 8.2-ounce, FR twill that’s 100% cotton, Carhartt's work shirt features a button-down collar, FR melamine buttons, two chest pockets with button closures, and extended sleeve placket with two-button adjustable cuffs for a perfect fit. Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels are sewn on the left pocket. Meets NFPA 70 E and NFPA 2112 standards.
- Triple-stitched main semas
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable ucffs
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112