Carhartt Flame-Resistant Portage Jacket -
Carhartt's new FR jacket is the perfect outerwear option for Spring. With features that customers demand, it protects workers from wind, rain and meets FR safety standards.
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- 12.5 ounce, Polartec Wind Pro FR fleece
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Wind-resistant and breathable
Weather and Wind:
- 67% modacrylic/29% rayon/4% spandex with Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish
- Two lower-front welt pockets
- Meets performance requirements of NFPA 70 E standards
- High warmth-to-weight ratio