Carhartt Flame-Resistant Rain Jacket -
You'll stay dry on the job in Carhartt's flame-resistant rain jacket. Built of 12-ounce, Nomex IIIA fabric with FR neoprene moisture barrier, its rainproof and features chemical splash protection, attached hood and stowaway functionality, two front patch pockets with flaps, lanyard pass-through for safety harness compatibility, elastic inner storm cuff with hook-and-loop adjustments, non-conductive zipper front, 3M Scotchlite 2-inch reflective trim encircles sleeves and lower torso, with vertical stripes on front, “X” pattern on back, ASTM F1891, F2733, and F903 requirements. It meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E, CSA Z96 Class 3 (Level FR).
- 12 ounce Nomex IIIA fabric with FR neoprene moisture barrier
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material; 2-inch reflective trim encircles sleeves and lower torso, with vertical stripes on front, "X" pattern on back
- Attached hood and stowaway functionality
Weather and Wind:
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Non-conductive zipper front
- Two front patch pockets with flaps
- CSA Z96 (Level FR) for Canada
- Please refer to your care label on the inside of the garment.
- Elastic inner storm cuff with hook-and-loop adjustments
- Meets theperformance requirements of NFPA 70E
- Chemical splash
- Lanyard pass-through for safety harness compatibility
- ASTM F1891, F2733, and F903 requirements
- HRC 2