Carhartt Flame-Resistant Utility Relaxed-Fit Jeans -
Carhartt's flame-resistant relaxed-fit utility jean resists flames, not hard work. Constructed of rugged 14.5 ounce, 100% cotton FR denim, it features an arc-resistant button at the waist as well as a brass zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape. Built tough, it includes two reinforced back pockets and Carhartt strong triple-stitched main seams. Comfortable, too, the jean comes garment washed for a soft finish, sits slightly below the waist, and features a relaxed-fitting seat and thighs. Leg openings fit over work boots.
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thigh
- Leg openings fit over work boots
- Double-stitched main seams
- 14.5 ounce, 100% cotton FR denim
Wash and Care:
- Garment washed for a soft finish
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant denim clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket, HRC 2
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Straight leg
- Field tested
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112 standards
- Sits slightly below the waist
These jeans are constructed of 14.75-ounce flame-resistant denim (100% cotton). They've been garment-washed to provide a soft, comfortable feel, and have a relaxed seat and thighs to give you plenty of comfort. The brass zipper fly features protective Nomex zipper tape and the high-tension snap closure at the waist is arc resistant. Double-stitched main seams. Straight leg openings. Imported.
Inseams: 32, 34, 36.
Even waist sizes: 30-54 even.
Color: Midstone Indigo.
Carhartt Style No.: FRB004.