Carhartt Flame-Resistant Signature Relaxed-Fit Denim Jeans -
Constructed of flame-resistant 11.75-oz. 100% cotton denim, these durable jeans meet the National Fire Protection Association's 70E standards for electrical safety. An arc-resistant closure at the waist and a brass zipper fly with Nomex® flame-resistant tape team up to deliver extra electrical protection. These relaxed-fitting, straight-leg jeans offer extra room in the seat and thigh. Garment washed for a soft, broken-in feeling. Double-stitched main seams ensure durability. Reinforced back pockets. UL® classified to NFPA 2112. Machine washable. Imported.
Carhartt style no: FRB100.
- Leg openings fit over boots
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thighs
- Double-stitched main seams
- 11.75 ounce, 100% cotton FR denim
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant denim clothing, please machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Garment washed for soft finish
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- HRC 2 label sewn on coin pocket
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Straight leg
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112 standards
- Field tested
Carhartt's flame-resistant relaxed fit jean is garment washed for softness. Made of 11.75 ounce, 100% cotton flame-resistant denim, it sits slightly below the waist, is relaxed-fitting seat and thigh, arc-resistant button closure at waist, brass zipper fly with Nomex zipper tape. Back pockets are reinforced and main seams are double-stitched for durability.