Carhartt Flame-Resistant Thermal - Lined Sweatshirt -
Carhartt's heavyweight, 14.25-ounce, FR knit is a 58% cotton/35% modacrylic/7% polyester blend with a Rain Defender™ durable water-repellent finish. The thermal lining is no slouch either: 7-ounce, FR knit of 55% modacrylic/45% cotton. It features stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband, a three-piece thermal-lined hood, brass front-zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inner and outer protective flaps, two front hand-warmer pockets, and an inside patch pocket. Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels are sewn on the left-front pocket. Meets NFPA 70 E standards.
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
Lining and Layers:
- Three-piece thermal-lined hood with FR draw-cord closure
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Stretchable, spandex reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inner and outer protective flaps
- Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels sewn on left-front pocket
- Inside patch pocket
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Meets NFPA 70E standards