Carhartt Flame-Resistant Twill Coveralls Short -
Carhartt durability combines with full-body flame resistance for long-lasting, job-site performance and protection. 7-oz. 88/12 cotton/high-tenacity nylon twill. Triple-stitched main seams with fireproof Nomex® zipper-taped seams. Pleated elbows and bi-swing back provide excellent range of motion. Two chest pockets with flaps, two pass-through pockets and multiple utility pockets for tools. Leg openings fit over boots. NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant. Imported.
Waist sizes: 38-54 even.
Colors: Dark Navy, Khaki.
Carhartt Style No.: FRX010.
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Split-Back construction
- Leg openings fit over boots for easy on and off
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape and inside and outside protective flap
- Two chest pockets with flaps
- Two pass-through pockets
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back and front pockets
- Utility pocket
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70 E standards and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112
These Flame Resistant Quilt Lined Coveralls by Carhartt pack a lot of protection, comfort and utility in one hardworking garment. These feature two chest pockets with flaps, two pass-through pockets, left-leg utility band, spread collar, multiple tool and utility pockets, pleated elbows and bi-swing back for comfort and brass front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape and inside and outside flaps. Leg opening fits over boots for easy on and off.