Carhartt Flame-Resistant Twill Coveralls Tall -
Carhartt durability combines with full-body flame resistance for long-lasting, job-site performance and protection. 7-oz. 88/12 cotton/high-tenacity nylon twill. Triple-stitched main seams with fireproof Nomex® zipper-taped seams. Pleated elbows and bi-swing back provide excellent range of motion. Two chest pockets with flaps, two pass-through pockets and multiple utility pockets for tools. Leg openings fit over boots. NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant. Imported.
Waist sizes: 38-54 even.
Colors: Dark Navy, Khaki.
Carhartt Style No.: FRX010.
- Leg openings fit over boots for easy on and off
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Split-back construction
- Inherently flame resistant fabric
Wash and Care:
- Left-leg front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape and inside and outside protective flaps
- Two-chest pockets with flaps
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back and front pockets; HRC 2 label sewn on left-chest pocket
- Two pass-through pockets
- 48% FR modacrylic 37% lyocel 15% aramid
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards
- Pleated bi-swing back
These Flame Resistant Work Coveralls by Carhartt pack a lot of protection, comfort and utility in one hardworking garment. It includes a brass front zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape and inside and outside protective flaps. Ample storage is provided by two chest pockets with flaps and a left-leg utility band as well as multiple tool and utility pockets. All-day comfort is enhanced by a pleated bi-swing back. Two pass through pocket openings allow you to access an inner garment. Triple stitched main seams add strength, and leg openings fit over for boots.