Carhartt Flame-Resistant Twill Work Pant -
Carhartt's flame-resistant twill work pant is designed to protect. Made of 9-ounce FR twill, a blend of 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity cotton, it sits slightly below the natural waist, has a full seat and thigh, triple-stitched main seams, arc-resistant button closure at waist, brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape, two reinforced back welt pockets. Leg openings fit over work boots. NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant. Carhartt protective clothing is designed with safety in mind. Their flame-resistant apparel is made for workers who are exposed to the risk of fire or electrical arcs. All of Carhartt's flame-resistant apparel meets NFPA-70E and OSHA standards and the fabric is tested by performing vertical flame tests after 200 industrial launderings - twice industry standard.
- NFPA 70E compliant; Amplitude Flame-resistant fabric by Milliken
- 9-ounce FR Twill a blend of 88% Cotton and 1% high-tenacity nylon
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 19 3/4-inch leg openings fit over work boots
- Original fit sits slightly below the waist
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant twill clothing, please machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- HRC 2 label sewn on front waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Two reinforced back welt pockets
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- Full seat and thigh
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112 standards
Constructed of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, these flame-resistant twill pants meet the National Fire Protection Association's 70E standards for electrical safety. An arc-resistant closure at the waist and a brass zipper fly with Nomex® flame-resistant tape team up to deliver extra electrical protection. These relaxed-fitting, straight-leg jeans sit slightly below the waist and they offer comfortable room in the seat and thigh. Triple-stitched main seams ensure durability. Reinforced back welt pockets. UL® classified to NFPA 2112. Machine washable. Imported.
Color: Dark Navy.
Carhartt Style No: FRB002.