Carhartt Flame-Resistant Utility Denim Double-Front Jeans -
Constructed with a chap-style front, this flame-resistant utility denim double-front jean delivers extra durability for extra tough jobs. Made of FR 14.5-ounce, 100% cotton denim, it’s garment washed for a soft finish. The jean features an arc-resistant button closure at the waist plus a brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape. The double front includes cleanout openings to accommodate kneepads. Built Carhartt tough, the two reinforced back pockets are reinforced, and the main seams are triple stitched for extra strength. As for fit, the jean sits slightly below the waist, offers a relaxed-fitting seat and thighs, and includes leg openings that fit over work boots.
- Leg openings fit over work boots
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thighs
- 14.5-ounce, 100% cotton FR denim
- Triple-stitched main seams
Wash and Care:
- Garment washed for a soft finish
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket, HRC 2 label sewn
- Utility patch pocket on right leg
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL classified to NFPA 2112 standards
- Chap-style double-front with cleanout opening to
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
Constructed of flame-resistant 14.75-oz. 100% cotton denim, these workhorse jeans meet the National Fire Protection Association's 70E standards for electrical safety. The chap-style double front has cleanout openings that accommodate kneepads. An arc-resistant closure at the waist and a brass zipper fly with Nomex® flame-resistant tape team up to deliver extra electrical protection. These relaxed-fitting, straight-leg jeans offer extra room in the seat and thigh. Garment washed for a soft, broken-in feeling. Triple-stitched main seams ensure durability. Utility patch pocket on right leg and reinforced back pockets. UL® classified to NFPA 2112. Machine washable. Imported.
Color: Midstone, Indigo.
Carhartt style no: 100170.