Carhartt Flame-Resistant Washed Denim Shirt -
Made from 8-ounce, FR washed denim that’s 100% cotton, this FR shirt features a button-down collar, FR melamine buttons throughout, two chest pockets with flaps and buttons, and extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs. Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels are sewn on the left pocket. Meets NFPA 70 E standards and NFPA 2112.
- Triple-stitched main seams
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Garment washed for a soft finish
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112