Carhartt Flame-Resistant Washed Dungarees -
These straight-leg Carhartt Flame-Resistant Washed Duck Work Dungarees are constructed of 11-oz. 88/12 cotton/nylon flame-resistant duck. Garment-washed for a soft, broken-in feel, these original-fit dungarees sit slightly below the waist and provide extra room in the seat and thighs. They meet the National Fire Protection Association's 70E standards for electrical safety. An arc-resistant closure at the waist and a brass zipper fly with Nomex® flame-resistant tape team up to deliver extra electrical protection. Triple-stitched main seams ensure durability. UL®-classified to NFPA 2112. Left-leg utility band. Machine washable. Imported.
Colors: Black, Dark Navy, Mid Brown.
Carhartt Style No.: 100791.
- 11 Ounce FR duck, 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon
- Original fit sits slightly below the waist
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Garment washed for soft finish
- HRC 2 label sewn on front waistband
Weather and Wind:
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- Left-leg utility band
- Straight leg opening
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Full seat and thigh
Carhartt's flame-resistant duck work dungaree is made to last. Made of 13-ounce, 100% cotton flame-resistant duck, it has a full seat and thigh, multiple tool and utility pockets and hammer loop. It also features an arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at waist, brass zipper fly with Nomex zipper tape, two reinforced back pockets, triple-stitched main seams and straight leg openings to fit over work boots. NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant.