Carhartt Flame-Resistant Work Coverall -
Carhartt's flame-resistant work coverall packs a lot of protection, comfort and utility in one hardworking garment. It includes a brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape and inside and outside protective flaps. Ample storage is provided by two chest pockets with flaps and a left-leg utility band as well as multiple tool and utility pockets. All-day comfort is enhanced by a pleated bi-swing back. Two pass through pocket openings allow you to access an inner garment. Triple stitched main seams add strength, and leg openings fit over for boots. Dark Navy in a 7-ounce FR fabric blend of 45% modacrylic, 35% lyocell and 20% aramid; Khaki in a 7-ounce FR fabric blend of 48% modacrylic, 37% lyocell and 15% aramid.
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Split-back construction
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Leg openings fit over boots for easy on and off
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Left-leg front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape and inside and outside protective flaps
- Two pass-through pockets
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back and front pockets; HRC 2 label sewn on left-chest pocket
- Two chest pockets with flaps
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112
- 7-ounce blend of 48% FR modacrylic/37% lyocell/15% aramid (Khaki); 7-ounce blend of 45% FR modacrylic/35% lyocell/20% aramid (Dark Navy)